It's not a diet. It's a lifestyle change.
This has to be my favorite flavour combination. Actually, I have a lot so this is one of them.
A modified recipe from my good friend Nutty 4 Nutrition. Thank you Chantal, for feeding me once again!
Whole30 Friendly Ingredients
3 medium very ripe bananas
1 tbsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup light coconut milk
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 cup almond meal/flour
1/2 cup coconut flour
1 cup bluberries
1/4 cup crushed pecans (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Line a muffin baking pan with muffin liners.
3. In a bowl, mash banana well. Add eggs, vanilla, coconut milk, cinnamon and nutmeg. Whisk well to combine.
4. Once that is combined, add almond flour and combine. Add coconut flour and combine.
5. Fold in blueberries.
6. Spoon mixture into lined muffin baking pan.
7. Sprinkle with pecans, if desired.
8. Bake for 30 mins.
ENJOY as always:)