It's not a diet. It's a lifestyle change.
I really wanted to try cauliflower pizza crust, and after searching a million different recipes – I settled with my own. Here’s my version of cauliflower pizza crust, hope it satisfies your taste buds as much as it satisfied mine!
1 small head of cauliflower
1 tbsp ground flax seed
2 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp dried oregano
1/4 cup almond flour
1 egg or 2 egg whites
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Cut cauliflower into florets and wash well. Put washed cauliflower into a food processor and process until you have a rice like consistency.
3. Place cauliflower in a microwave safe bowl, cover and microwave for 5 mins.
4. While cauliflower is in the microwave mix all of the other ingredients together in a bowl.
5. Remove cauliflower from the microwave, and mix with other ingredients.
6. Grease a pizza pan with some coconut oil, and spread cauliflower mixture out to create your crust.
7. Bake for 35-40 mins. Top with whatever toppings you like and bake for another 10 mins.