It's not a diet. It's a lifestyle change.
If you haven’t had trouble making coconut pancakes, props to you. I finally found a mixture that doesn’t fall apart.
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp honey
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
Pinch of salt
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Mini chocolate chips (I use enjoy life brand)
Coconut oil for frying
1. Mix your two eggs together in a bowl until frothy – this will help your pancakes get fluffier.
2. Add almond milk, vanilla and honey to the eggs and continue to mix. I use a hand mixer.
3. Sift coconut flour into your mixture along with baking soda and cinnamon. Add salt and mix until everything is combined. Batter will be a bit runny – it will thicken.
4. In a skillet on med-high heat drop batter 1/8-1/4 cup at a time depending on the size you want you pancakes to be. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
5. Let pancake cook for about 3 mins, and then flip and let cook for 30 sec 1 min on other side.
I had mine with sautéed bananas but feel free to have them with whatever you like!