It's not a diet. It's a lifestyle change.
I seriously cannot get enough pumpkin. I opened a can of pumpkin puree – pumpkin puree always comes in these huge cans and I feel like I need to use the whole thing ASAP. This recipe was inspired by PaleOMG one of my favorite food bloggers. I’ve tried many of her recipes and they were ALL amazing. Definitely check her out!
1 medium banana (the browner, the better)
1/4 cup pureed pumpkin (I used canned Pure Pumpkin)
1/4 cup blueberries
1/8 cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips or dark chocolate chips
2 1/2 cups almond meal/flour
2 tablespoons coconut oil
2 eggs, whisked
1 tablespoon raw honey
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tbsp apple butter
pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Add almond meal, coconut oil and banana to a large bowl and combine well with a hand mixer.
3. Add pumpkin, eggs, honey, baking soda + powder, cinnamon, apple butter to the bowl and continue to combine until everything is smooth. Batter is a bit thick.
4. Fold in blueberries and chocolate chips.
5. Grease a bread pan with coconut oil. Add batter to the pan and smooth out.
6. Bake for 25-30 mins, top should be “crispy”
7. Let cool for about 10 mins before slicing.