It's not a diet. It's a lifestyle change.
I couldn’t go through a weekend without baking something. It would probably throw my whole week off. I brought some delicious smelling muffins into work today (that I bought from this amazing breakfast place) for my co-workers. My whole car smelled like butter – it was brutal. I’m so nice.
I knew I had to come home and bake some clean ones. That thought got me through the day without having any!
Gluten Free – Makes 6 large or 12 regular sized muffins
2 cups gluten free flour (I used Bobs Red Mill brand)
2 tbsp flax seed meal
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp cinnamon
pinch of salt
3/4 cup almond milk
1/4 cup agave nectar
3 small ripe bananas mashed
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup liquid egg whites or 3 large egg whites
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (I used enjoy life, gluten + dairy free)
1 small banana, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 375. Line your baking tray with liners and spray lightly with a non-stick spray.
2. In a bowl mix all dry ingredients.
3. In another bowl, mix together all wet ingredients.
4. Mix wet and dry mixes together and then add chocolate chips.
5. Pour batter into lined baking trays and topped with sliced bananas.
6. Bake for 25-30 mins – or until tops begin to crack a bit.
7. Let cool and ENJOY!