It's not a diet. It's a lifestyle change.
I really wish I found this recipe before Thanksgiving. Oh well, now I don’t have to share 😉
Makes 6 large biscuits
3/4 cup almond meal/flour
2 tbsp coconut flour
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup mashed sweet potato
2 tbsp coconut milk (full fat, or light)
2 tbsp honey
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1 tsp fresh thyme + more if you want to garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Mix all dry ingredients except thyme together well.
3. Add wet ingredients and mix together well.
4. Fold in thyme.
5. Let batter sit for 5 mins to thicken.
6. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop batter on the parchment paper, batter makes about 6 large biscuits.
7. Sprinkle with fresh thyme if you like and bake for 25-30 mins or until tops are slightly brown.
8. Cool biscuits on a wire rack – enjoy!