It's not a diet. It's a lifestyle change.
My boyfriend is Indian, so whenever I figure out how to cook an Indian dish I get really excited. I can’t wait for him to come home and try this because I really think I got this one dead on.
I didn’t make any modifications to @Paleomg’s Recipe
1 (14oz) can coconut milk
1 head of cauliflower, leaves and stem removed, chopped in small florets
1 sweet potato, cubed
2 chicken breasts, cubed
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon coconut oil
2 tablespoons almond butter
1 tablespoon curry powder
2 teaspoons cumin
1 teaspoon coriander
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (unless you want more intense heat)
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon garam masala
salt and pepper, to taste
cilantro, to garnish
1. Place chicken breasts in a frying pan with some coconut oil. Cook for 3 mins on each side, keeping the frying pan covered to lock in the moisture. Set aside.
2. Place large pot or pan over medium heat, add coconut oil and garlic to saute.
Once garlic is fragrant, add your coconut milk and spices. Let simmer for about 5 minutes.
3. While the spices are simmering, chop your veggies.
4. Place sweet potatoes and cauliflower in the coconut milk, cover, and let simmer for about 10 minutes.
5. Then add chicken and almond butter, cover again, and let simmer for another 6-8 minutes or until everything begins to soften.
Garnish with cilantro. It gives it a very fresh flavor.
Enjoy this EASY recipe!