It's not a diet. It's a lifestyle change.
This is probably the best banana bread I’ve ever had in my life. SO moist, so rich and just so perfect.
Original recipe is from @Paleomg’s Blog I modified it to make it Whole30 Friendly.
If you don’t want to try any of my other recipes, you MUST try this one. It’s amazing.
4 small very ripe bananas
1 1/2 cups unsalted cashews
1 cup almond flour
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Pinch of salt
Chopped walnuts (for topping, optional)
1.Preheat oven to 375.
2.Add cashews to a food processor, process until it is a flour consistency. Continue to process while adding the coconut oil. Process until you have cashew butter.
3. Break up bananas and add to the mixture, along with the almond flour. Blend until everything is smooth.
4. In a large bowl, mix eggs, vanilla, cinnamon and salt.
5. Add cashew/banana/almond flour mixture to the bowl and mix well.
6. Grease a baking pan with some coconut oil. Pour the mixture in, level it out and sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
7. Bake for 25-30 mins depending on the size of your baking dish. I used a larger more shallow dish because I didn’t add baking powder/soda.