It's not a diet. It's a lifestyle change.
Recipe from eatprivatelywearpublicly.com
@ghitae and @tifae on Instagram!
Plain Greek yogurt
Jalapeños (if you like it spicy!)
Mexican seasoning (I used club house texmex)
Wild rice and brown rice mix
I didn’t put amounts for any of these because it depends on how much you want to make! It’s kind of like a big salad, so use more or less of what you like 🙂
1. Cut chicken breasts into cubes and sprinkle chili powder and texmex seasoning. Set aside.
2. Cook your rice.
3. Cut up green pepper and red onions. Sauté in a frying pan with EVOO and texmex. Make sure you leave your green pepper a little crunchy for texture! Take out of frying pan and leave aside.
4. Cut up lettuce, and tomatoes.
5. I used canned black beans. If you’re using canned beans, make sure you wash and drain them. Heat them up in a saucepan if you like.
6. Mash together avocado, cilantro and lime.
7. Cook your chicken in the same pan as the peppers and onions.
Serve with Greek yogurt as a substitute for sour cream, and organic salsa.
Enjoy and thank you @epwp!